PDA

View Full Version : Ready to Fight Yahoo

hackedemail
04-17-2005, 03:08 PM
Okay, I am yet another person who had a long-time email account hacked. I also entered bogus information at registration 7 years ago that I no longer remember. I did, however, enter the correct name and correct credit card because I paid for the expanded email option.

I've now called and emailed Yahoo. They have told me that there is nothing they can do since the information does not match. Yahoo is amongst the worst customer service departments that I have seen.

Well, I'm tired of it. I'm going to sue Yahoo. That email account had a lot of precious memories and personal information in it. They refuse to do nothing about it.

I now realize that it was a mistake to ever go with Yahoo in the first place. I should have brought my own domain name and hosted my own email. At least then, I could have seen the hackers IP addresses and booted them off the system.

I also made some mistakes with security. I've learned.

However, I don't think that we should have to accept Yahoo's lack of help. I want to sue them.

I need Yahoo's corporate address so that I can send an intent to sue letter. Does anyone have it? The legal department is preferable, but a corporate address will do just fine.

They are hurting a lot of innocent people, and it's time to fight them.