PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Customer Rep Ruined my Credit score

Adam
05-17-2005, 05:55 PM
I have even disputed that with Toyota , but they did not even investigate or give me any explanation

here is the letter i wrote detailing what really happened :

Attention to: Vicky
11/16/2004 – 30 day mark dispute issue

We have already talked regarding my Toyota Corolla 2003 account # ......

I waited until I had received my credit report showing that there is a one time late payment that dramatically affected my credit score, and I am strongly disputing this.

As we talked about the circumstances and how this happened, I will put it again in writing in key points:

The reasons I am disputing the late payment issue:
On a conversation with a customer service representative, I was told if I paid 75% or more of my monthly payment, the remainder of the money would be added to the following month payment with no negative impact on my account or credit.
I sent 80% of the payment for November 2004, thinking that I am ok, and I also attached a yellow piece pf paper mentioning where I got the information from and why I am sending 80% only of the payment of that month. “ You can notice that this is not a repetitive occurrence in 3 years since I started paying for my Toyota”
I have not been receiving any bills or collection warnings for this matter, for the last 8 months, although I called 3 times to confirm address change every time I pay my bill over the phone “you should see a track of it in your system “.
On my conversation with you, you told me that I should have paid 90% of the payment at least, which I had no prior knowledge of at all.

I strongly dispute being reported to the credit bureu for that one month, and ruined my credit score for good.

Here is another crabby situation that destroyed my credit