PDA

View Full Version : MSN Customer Service is ignoring me, help!!

AnyaTika
07-27-2005, 12:15 PM
I have an MSN Hotmail account which was hacked into and emails forwarded to multiple parties. I want to press charges against this person and they are also responsible for other related crimes.

I have explained this multiple times to MSN and they only send me to another department and reply with a formatted response. Also, I have been asked to change my password about 11 times now. THIS IS NOT WHAT I NEED TO DO!!?!?

I'm SO frustrated and ready to tell everyone about my troubles. However, prosecution is a must, so can anyone direct me where to go? Who to ask for? What email to use?

This is so frustrating.

Thank you.

Kmfischetti
08-09-2005, 03:30 AM
I, too, have had problems with hotmail. Someone who is stalking me opened a hotmail account in my name and is emailing eveyone in my address book. How he got it is beyond me!!!!! I don't know where to go with hotmail. Their response was get a court order indicating I did not open the account and then they will provide info. The problem is that there is no customer service phone number that I know of.....I want to speak to a person....not email accounts....any help, anyone????
k

Zero
09-21-2005, 02:13 PM
This seems to be a problem amung alot of people. Don't feel bad. Something similar has happened to me. Just today I found that my e-mail was logged into and the password changed. I know who did it, which is what really pisses me off. I was wondering if anyone knew a phone number or e-mail I could goto so I could see if my password could be reset so I may resume talking with my friends. Please help if you are able to.