PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Bill Pay

Lady Shiloh
03-22-2005, 08:20 PM
Today is March 22, 2005. I just found out that Yahoo Billpay did NOT pay my Discover card payment OR my electric bill for this past month. :eek: And, of course, my account is frozen or has been hacked! I can't get into ANYTHING Yahoo, and they aren't answering my email. Thank goodness my primary email account is NOT Yahoo any longer.

Still, I have to find out just HOW compromised my checking account is. I've checked with my bank and so far there aren't any unexpected charges, but who knows how long that will last. I'm hoping that whoever or whatever is holding up my Yahoo accounts can't get into my security code password, only my regular account stuff. I'm not terribly worried about my email account. I haven't used it for some time now.

But I really liked the Billpay feature. I knew EXACTLY when my money would arrive at my creditors (or so I thought). They paid 4 other bills scheduled for the same day that the 2 they didn't pay were scheduled, but not these 2. And, of course, Discover card is one of the WORST for being "understanding" about these things. I have to deal with them on the phone tonight.

I suppose I have to use the phone number someone found... 408.349.1572 and pay the long distance charges to get this taken care of. I have to know what's happening with all this.

Ah well... Just a rant. Be careful giving Yahoo your financial information. If the place blows up, you're stuck!