Support Sentry Forums

Support Sentry Forums (http://www.supportsentry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints (http://www.supportsentry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Can't Access Email Account. VERY FRUSTRATING!!! (http://www.supportsentry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420)

tigersurfer 04-25-2006 02:28 PM

I have an answer

Okay so I called customer service, something had recently been changed in my account, it wouldn't recogize my zip code but still had some info, they gave me the same website (add -help to the end of security) and said they could verify prior to the changes and help get back into the account.

Call first and get a reference number

again
[email]account-security-help@yahoo-inc.com[/email]

good luck

free14life11 04-25-2006 11:14 PM

Havin the same problem

The same thing happened to me yesterday. I went to get into my yahoo account and it said invalid id/password. if anyone has any information as to how i can retrieve my account back i would be ever so greatful. It is an extremely important account and I need it back. so if you can please help

Gemma 05-15-2006 07:00 PM

Talked w/ Yahoo cust. service

I just got off the phone with Yahoo's customer service (408-349-1572) and was told that it is a known problem (the inability to log in to e-mail), the technicians are working on the problem and it should be fixed soon. How soon, I don't know. Everyone that's having problems with their Yahoo e-mail should call them. It will help resolve the problem faster.

I FINALLY got into my Yahoo e-mail last night.

wpwarhawk 05-17-2006 01:50 PM

I called that number last Friday, the day after my Yahoo account was cancelled as part of the SBC/Yahoo fiasco.

I was promised a return call right away, so far nothing. And as of 2 minutes ago I still can't access my Yahoo account.

pblachut 05-25-2006 10:09 PM

did they fix it

hi did they fix this and how long
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo_fonseca
Hello. This exactly same thing happened to me. I've had this account for many years, and all of a sudden, wednesday morning my ID and/or password stopped working. That's unbelieveble!! And I can't recover the password since I never bodered to update my personal information on the account (it was a friend 7 or 8 years ago who opened the account for me when I still didn't have it at home, and he randomly put my birthday I guess - only thing I know is my correct birthday doesn't work and I contact this friend).

So I've been back and forth with the account costumer service and they say they're sorry they can't help bla bla bla bla! I even gave then my till-tuesday-working ID and password, I described them the private content of my emails, and nothing.

I have there very important contacts for my current and ongoing job search, which I don't have anywere else.

I hope it all works out for you with this problem, and if you have some information that might help me, please contact me to [email]riquardofonseca@hotmail.com[/email]. Oh, and I already filed a complain to that site someone mentioned in another thread, I think.

Cheers,

Ricardo