Support Sentry Forums

Support Sentry Forums (http://www.supportsentry.com/forum/index.php)
-   Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints (http://www.supportsentry.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   cannot send messages (http://www.supportsentry.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27)

donna block 01-06-2005 11:12 PM

cannot send messages

I am receiving messages, but cannot reply or compose and send?????

donna block 01-06-2005 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna block
I am receiving messages, but cannot reply or compose and send?????

Is something going on at yahoo? I have never had the problem before...

Mr SupportSentry 01-07-2005 12:26 AM

Donna, I just logged into a Yahoo mail account and it worked fine for me.

cgalenav 01-13-2005 08:23 AM

cannot email

I'm having the same problem. I've emailed them constantly for two days and no response. Please help!!!!!!!

bleuemoon 01-13-2005 06:19 PM

can't send mail (mac user)

i have been having the same problem. i can receive and read e-mails. but i can't send. i can compose just fine, however. my sister who is also a mac user is having the same problem. it isn't a bowser problem because i tried on different browsers.

Mr SupportSentry 01-13-2005 09:51 PM

Interesting, I was going to suggest that it might be from the new Internet Explorer patch they released. That thing is a real beauty. Did any of you update your IE lately?

Cabo 01-20-2005 07:59 AM

I'm having problems also...I can't reply to any of my emails. It has been a problem for almost 2 1/2 months. What do I have to do? Help!!! Help!!! Help!!!

wildchild 03-22-2005 11:53 PM

I Need so Help Please!!

I have had the same problem on and off for a while. I cant send emails I can recieve them but not send them from my computer, if I use another computer I can but why is mine blocked and whats making it turn on and off whenever it wants? And why won't yahoo help :mad: :mad: ? Its good to know Im not alone Im going to try that patch I read about while I wait for a reply.
Thanks

kaufam71245 04-11-2005 04:10 PM

Unable to compose e-mail messages in Subject field.

I recently opened an account with Yahoo, but I'm not able to access/write in the Subject field to compose an e-mail. I see I'm not the only one with this dilema. :( If anyone figures anything out regarding this, please let the rest of us know. Thanks! (In the meantime, I guess I'll just keep using my Hotmail - It works great!)

patricia 04-13-2005 10:42 AM

Nor Me

Hi,

I am having the same problem with my yahoo mail, I am unable to send or reply to messages. The rest of my family can though through their yahoo email. However I can send an Ecard and pictures from my yahoo photo album, My mail home page also has a different design to the rest of my family. I have tried contacting yahoo like yourselves but to no avail. In the frustrating proccess of trying to contact yahoo my friend sent me an invitation to join Gmail (Google) and it has turned out to be better even though it is in its infancy stage so if anyone wants me to send them an invitation just let me know and I will send it to you (from my gmail address of course)