View Single Post
Old 10-17-2006, 11:38 AM
jmonheim

Default yahoo log in problems

I went through the same as thing with yahoo i have had my account almost nine years back in april of this year i was unable to log into it and when i went to answer my account questions it gives you to change your pass word it did not reconize the info i was giving it as correct and i know it is because i have changed my passwords in the past so needless to say i serched yahoo's help page serching for that mysteriouse number you cant find any whare and ended up sending an email to "my-login-support@cc.yahoo-inc.com" and they sent back an automated response of several useless suggestions to try that i have already tryed but at the bottom of the email it said if the this does not help reply to this message dont change the subject line with a breif explination of what is happening and provide them with the info requested which basically is info pretaining to your account and in a day or so they sent an email to my alternet non yahoo account with a link to click that reset my password and that did work and i was able to get in but now i have the same problem again as we speak and i went through the ordeal sending them a new email they replied back saying they could not help i had to create a new yahoo account if i wanted to and i told them they helped back in april of this year and attached the email they sent from april showing them so now i am waiting for a reply to see what they say this time hopes this help some what