View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 03:58 PM
Reaper

I'm having the same problems with Sprint. Seems as the bigger these companies get, the worse the customer service gets. I have been with Sprint over 2 years and after the 2nd year, said "Screw You" to another contract year. I have been month to month almost a year now, so that makes about 3 years of Sprint. I just can't get with any other companies without paying a huge deposit because of my credit, which is being repaired.
Sprint wanted me to sign up for another contract year as they would give me nights starting at 7pm FOR ANOTHER $5 A MONTH! I told them that they should be giving it to me for free as I am a long term customer. They are already giving NEW customers the nightly start time for free. But what if those new customers don't stay? Makes it harder for Sprint to keep them. But why wouldn't a big company offer better incentives for their long term customers? Because they could care less who they have as a customer. Its not right and at this point I will remain a month to month customer until I find another suitable phone company...that is after all these other company buy-outs have stopped. Its being whittled down to a few big companies anymore as AT&T was bought out, same for Cingular and another company which I can't remember.
All in all, its hard to get any decent company without paying major money anymore. And I certainly won't go back to buying minutes for my phone again.