View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 02:05 PM
kwv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
Hi,

Has anyone that has been emailing yahoo with their problems, been getting ANY response at all??? Becuz I have emailed yahoo a zillion times for the past couple months now, with the same email, and I haven't even got ONE SINGLE EMAIL back from them yet!!! WHAT IS GOING ON??? Come on, not even 1 single email??? There has gotta be something real weird going on with them.

My Yahoo account has been cancelled without warning and the replies I have been getting to find out why.

Has been slow, none or very poor including standard forms replies or being told to look at Yahoo Terms of Service which doesn't answer my questions which I directed to Yahoo, not Yahoo TOS.

So I hope the following link which I used to email an complaint against Yahoo.

Can help others with their Yahoo complaints, as even those they are email address of Yahoo! Media Relations Contacts, for many Yahoo Products and Services, they might be able to pass your complaint onto the correct people within Yahoo.

[url]http://yhoo.client.shareholder.com/press/contact.cfm[/url]

Disclaimer: Please note I have only supplied the link and so I cannot help you write your email or what you put in your email.