View Single Post
Old 03-24-2005, 01:13 AM
Sagicool

Default it's all gone!!!

To all fellow Yahoo-ians who has lost their account or password....

It's pointless to speak to the customer service officer. This is the worst ever experience I have encountered with such customer service officer or service level provided. I made the call from another part of the global and I am truly disappointed and to a certain extend disgusted by such service level provide by Yahoo Inc. And goodness me, it shocked me as I thought Amercian provide excellent Customer service.

My account was created back in 99 and I have not since changed the profile or whatsoever. This faithfull day, about 10 days ago, I received an shocking email, saying my password has been changed in my alternative email account. I tried to contact yahoo security via email, get only one response a day, 3 different person, and guess what? Yes, you are right, same old automated response. Even my offer to pay for a services charges has been turned into deaf ears.

Great disappointment!! I declared defeat by the great mighty Yahoo ..... For such excellment services provided. It's totally useless to make the call... I think i have wasted my precious time and money.