View Single Post
Old 07-26-2006, 03:11 PM
Nikibabe1

Angry Same problems for me!

I'm having the EXACT same problem! I used the account Friday night and less than 24 hours later was being told that I had an Invalid User ID or password, even though I didn't change a thing. I've used that account for over 10 years and it irks me off that Yahoo has been less than helpful with their auto-replys. I got an e-mail message saying that I had to fax or mail all the information in order for them to help me, which is ticking me off even more. I didn't do ANYTHING...YAHOO is the one having the problems. How the heck do they expect people to remember exactly how they set up accounts that are that old? I've had at least 3 different ISP's in those 10 years, so who knows what the original e-mail address was that I used to set up the account. I provided them with ALL the e-mail addresses that I could have possibly used and that STILL wasn't good enough. They tell me that I need to answer the security question, yet when I go to do that, I too just get a blank screen with only the Yahoo! header at the top of the page. I told them if they wanted me to answer the question, they had to tell me what it was. PLEASE if anyone has a way to get this resolved, without having to go thru all the Yahoo BS let me know. Yahoo customer service stinks!!!!