View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 05:11 PM
pjessen

Thumbs down Cannot access Yahoo! email; not yahoo!'s problem

I asked a friend to log into her computer to see if she can read my email and yes, she can. It's due to some software on my system and since I'm awaiting a new system I should [gulp] be okay. This all had to do with windows updates....PHEW

A few days ago I found a problem with my yahoo! Mail Plus. Having spent years on line there are hiccups here and there and I assumed that it would clear up at reboot. Sad. Cutting to the chase, I have not been able to access my email since late Sunday, early Monday. I went through all of the yahoo help [?!] pages and sent messages to the ether with no action.

I called the number at [url]http://docs.yahoo.com/info/address[/url] and was given another number 408-349-1572 [offshore] and spent about 20 minutes on line with Abel who was a nice guy but could not help me. He took my phone number and said my issue was being elevated - I even got a reference id #.

I naively thought yahoo would take it from there. That was Wednesday 3/9 at 9:03 am. On Thursday I emailed yahoo with all details of my problem and distinctly requested an email to my NEW email [geez, I miss yahoo] at Lycos.

Who can I call to get results - -- enough whining, Pam