Thread: Yahoo ID stolen
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 06:27 PM
PamS

Angry Two days in a row!!!

This has happened to me as well but now it is two days in a row! Tuesday evening I came home and couldn't get into my Yahoo email. I contacted customer care on Wednesday and finally got through all the questions and got a new password emailed to me. This worked and I got into my email! I immediately went in and changed my password to a brand new one and updated my personal info since I recently moved and the info I supplied to customer care had to be from my old address. My mail and other Yahoo services worked all day Wednesday until.... Wednesday night. The same thing. I can't get into mail again. I tried to contact customer care again (408-349-1572) and gave them the information that I changed everything to yesterday and nothing works! My old zip code and every zip I've used in the last ten years won't work. They've all been changed and I don't know what they are so they can't help me at all. I've sent email to security (account-security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com) and got an automated response saying they will contact me in the next few days. I have run out of options and don't know what to do except wait and see what happens. I am completely frustrated by this whole experience and will start looking for a new email provider even though I've had this account since 1998 and even pay for their "premium services".