View Single Post
Old 05-28-2005, 04:20 PM
Rogue610

Angry Same thing...

I am going through the same thing right now. So far, no response from msn. Someone has hacked my free hotmail acct, and is sending emails to at least one person. I cannot access the account at all, they must have changed my password, and now I can't even change it myself because I they changed my secret question too! So obviously this tells me it must be someone I know, but it still is a pretty nasty thing to do. MSN has been no help at all, yet. I know it says give them 24 hours to respond, but I want this stuff to stop now! What am I supposed to do in the meantime, while this person is pretending to be me????
The Online Services # is 866-672-4551, but - if you are having problems with a FREE hotmail email acct, they cannot help you. Free services are only provided with online support, which I just found out after being on hold for almost an hour. That's why you can't find a phone number anywhere.
This sucks, and it's a shame some people have to screw with others in order to feel fulfilled. I have no access to my emails, saved or not, and who knows if someone is sending out viruses or spam under my name. I just want to delete the whole thing all together and never have anything to do with MSN again.
This really sucks.
And now with the holiday weekend, who knows when I'll get an email back from MSN on what I can do to stop this idiot.