View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 11:02 PM
ricardo_fonseca

Default same is happening to me

Hello. This exactly same thing happened to me. I've had this account for many years, and all of a sudden, wednesday morning my ID and/or password stopped working. That's unbelieveble!! And I can't recover the password since I never bodered to update my personal information on the account (it was a friend 7 or 8 years ago who opened the account for me when I still didn't have it at home, and he randomly put my birthday I guess - only thing I know is my correct birthday doesn't work and I contact this friend).

So I've been back and forth with the account costumer service and they say they're sorry they can't help bla bla bla bla! I even gave then my till-tuesday-working ID and password, I described them the private content of my emails, and nothing.

I have there very important contacts for my current and ongoing job search, which I don't have anywere else.

I hope it all works out for you with this problem, and if you have some information that might help me, please contact me to [email]riquardofonseca@hotmail.com[/email]. Oh, and I already filed a complain to that site someone mentioned in another thread, I think.

Cheers,

Ricardo