Thread: SBC Nightmare!
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2006, 12:00 AM
pattero

Thumbs down SBC AT&T Is An Absolute Nightmare

I have had nothing but trouble with SBC for my phone (local and long distance) and my web service. The last couple of weeks have been so bad its absolutely remarkable. About a month ago I opened my phone bill to find out my long distance plan had been hijacked by Sprint. SBC said that there was nothing they could do even though I was signed up for their long distance plan. It took over 3 hours on the phone to get it cleared up.
2 weeks ago my e-mail stopped working. After a couple hours on the phone with them the final result was "too bad you'll have to get another e-mail address and start over:. I was so fed up that I cancelled my phone and internet on the spot.
Guess what ...they charged me $200 for ending my contract early! I couldn't believe they cut me off and then I cancelled the service but they want to charge me for it.
I have never encountered a more incompetent bunch in my life. The process of fixing anything with these people is worse than I've ever experienced. You can spend hours on the phone only to be cut off.

Good Luck getting your $200 SBC AT&T Yahoo or whoever you are.