View Single Post
Old 08-22-2005, 03:14 PM
Taken

Default I called the Number listed here

I was highjacked just 3 days ago and also can not get into any of my yahoo accounts now.
When I loged onto my internet service, my yahoo messanger poped up telling me that I had abused the yahoo chat and that my account was being discontuniued. I haven't been in chat in years.
As soon as I closed out the messanger I tried to connect again under the name and password and wasn't able to. I went to my email and tried logging in there and couldn't.
Last night my Grandaughter recieved a message on the messanger with my username that was highjacked with links to phorographic web links on it, this morning my Grandson got the same.
I called the number listed here and reported it I have also posted a report to the yahoo customer link and now to the reportabuse email.
I doubt I will ever get it resolved because I can not remember all the info I listed, like birth date and so on because I made this account maybe 10 years ago. But at least I have done all I can to stop it from going on.
If anyone can give any suggestion as to what else one can do, it would be greatly appreciated.

I will check back to see if anyone has any more info about this.

I called the number 1-408-349-1572 and the best they could do was give me this email to write to
[email]reportabuse@yahoo-inc.com[/email]

Taken