View Single Post
Old 01-25-2005, 01:03 AM
Sloca

Angry

In trying to purchase a Honda CRV in 2002, Barry's Honda in Dartmouth, MA, did nothing but "play games." I decided I wanted to purchase a CRV but wanted silver with grey interior. They did not have one so had to search. Well after two weeks of "one is on the truck but we're not sure when it will arrive" from Barry's, I located the CRV just 50 minutes away at another dealer, Weymouth Honda. I called Barry's, asked for a refund of my deposit. They wanted to know where I had found one. I told them that if they could do their job, I wouldn't have to tell them. Within days, I had my new car. I did still have difficulty with Weymouth in the end, but I guess car dealers are nothing but money hungry. They want you in and out with no hassles.

I have had three Honda's over the past ten years. I have had limited contact with Honda Finance until recently. They have been very unhelpful and disrespectful to me as a long term customer and owner of their cars. When my lease ends, I will be searching for new alternatives, and they are out there now, because of my experiences with Honda.

Too bad.... I really have enjoyed my Hondas. Look out Honda, here comes Nissan or Toyota!

Stacy