View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 08:39 PM
jhepn

Default I'm back in!!

Ok, so here's what happened. I called in and emailed but was getting nowhere. I had the same response that others (including myself) have logged here. Called tech support, asked a variety of questions, credit card info, zip code, email addresses, etc. Went to the supervisor and got the same runaround.
Well, I called back again. This time I spoke to Ronald. Same routine, but, in deference to a poster earlier in the thread, I maintained complete and utter cheerfulness. I was completely unperterbed and overly friendly, laughing to him about how much he must have to hear from the likes of me and such. Then i began rattling off everything I DID know. I gave him 3 zip codes, every phone I could ever think of, all my email addresses going back into antiquity. He put me on hold for about a minute. Five minutes later I had a new password in my inbox.
Moral of the story, be POLITE, and give all the info you possibly can till something clicks. THEY CAN give you a new password at any time. You just have to persuade them effectively. Good luck to all of you and NEVER click on a link from Yahoo Messenger!!!! (or just switch to MSN!)