View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 06:44 PM
kriser_99

Angry Yahoo

Today, 10/15, I received an IM from Yahoo stating that there had been multiple complaints about the ID/account that I have had for over 8 years and that if I didn't want to have it deactivated that I should go to a given link to respond to their IM. When I tried to go to that link multiple times, I was told that my request could not be completed, to try again later. So about 3 hours later, I tried again and I find that my account has since been deactived. I'm really, really upset about this. I have searched thru the Yahoo help files but could not find out how to reactivate that account, sent an email to the "abuse" address and got a computer generated response - not any help to say the least. I cannot imagine for the life of me why anyone would complain about my account. I use my account for family, work, financial contact ... if this isnt resolved it will be an awful, huge, mess that I will need to try to fix.

I wonder if what has happened to me is caused by the same problem as yours?

Thanks for letting me vent and I will try to find and call the customer service number provided somewhere on this site. This is my first time to this site.