Thread: Yahoo Messenger
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 02:09 AM
LakotaStar2003

Default Yahoo messenger error code

I am so glad I found this site and hope you can help me. I too am having problems with this "Could not load the DLL library. The specified module could not be found." error message. Everything was fine until I attempted to download the lastest version of Yahoo messenger.

I tried to follow the directions that were given in a previous post. However, I must confess that I am not good at finding my way around the computer and don't understand much of the jargon.

Yahoo messenger has been my main vehicle for keeping in contact with my relatives and friends and now am unable to do it at all! I am pleading for help as I will be going into the hospital on Oct 4 for some major surgery and at this time, because of this error, I have no way to tell my family what is going on with my health.

Please...if you have patience and can instruct me in very basic terms, I would be so greatly appreciative for the help.

Please contact me at my email address: [email]Lakota_Pride1876@yahoo.com[/email] and from there....will give you my phone number or will call you to save your phone bill or anything that needs to be done so that I can get this probelm solved as fast as possible.

I thank anyone who can help me in advance and look forward to speaking with you one way or the other.

Thank you for your gracious consideration.