View Single Post
Old 03-11-2005, 10:48 PM
Mr SupportSentry

John, sorry to hear about your problems with SBC...I had a few run-ins with them in the past. But, I have to say, I had the best experience with them on the phone yesterday (2 representatives too) when I cancelled my DSL line and changed some stuff on our phone line. I think what it comes down to is, it really depends on who you get on the phone. If you feel like things are going bad, tell the person on the phone that something just happened and you will have to call them back. Then take a few deep breaths, walk around the room and call them back. Hopefully the next customer service rep will be different.

If that doesn't work, come here and let everyone know about it.

By the way, I just got a great deal on DSL from Speakeasy. I have a few geek friends like myself, who have used them for a few years now and they swear by them. The one point they have all made is the customer service. So, I am going to give them a try. If someone is interested in [url=http://www.speakeasy.net/]signing up[/url] and you don't mind me getting credit, let me know via PM and I can get you hooked up as well.