Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2005, 09:54 PM
Pharaoh

Default Has anyone that's emailed yahoo been getting ANY response from yahoo at all???

Hi,

Has anyone that has been emailing yahoo with their problems, been getting ANY response at all??? Becuz I have emailed yahoo a zillion times for the past couple months now, with the same email, and I haven't even got ONE SINGLE EMAIL back from them yet!!! WHAT IS GOING ON??? Come on, not even 1 single email??? There has gotta be something real weird going on with them.
Old 10-06-2005, 08:50 PM
rehlo

Red face yahoo phone number here!

Hello! Yahoo took money out of my account and caused an overdraft. I'm trying to survive on disability and I need every dime. They were less caring & helpful than the IRS. Their billing phone number is 408-349-5151. They may or may not transfer you to the department you need but it is a place to start and if they receive enough calls, they may look up customer service in the dictionary and create some!
Old 10-06-2005, 08:54 PM
Mr SupportSentry

Thanks Rehlo for posting that number.
Old 03-18-2006, 12:30 PM
kwv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
Hi,

Has anyone that has been emailing yahoo with their problems, been getting ANY response at all??? Becuz I have emailed yahoo a zillion times for the past couple months now, with the same email, and I haven't even got ONE SINGLE EMAIL back from them yet!!! WHAT IS GOING ON??? Come on, not even 1 single email??? There has gotta be something real weird going on with them.

I have got email's from Yahoo but it was a standard template reply sorry Yahoo cannot help which they know is BS.
Old 06-17-2006, 05:23 PM
moms_two_boys

A friend has emailed yahoo about a possible stalker four days ago and three emails ago. She has yet to recieve a reply no matter that this is potentially an important issue. Where are they all? I have no idea and would like to know their position on this and what they consider important myself.

Terra
Old 06-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Kim

I *think* I recieved an email from Yahoo. It didn't address the issue that I
needed help with though. It was some kind of form letter that asked me for my name, email address, secret question AND the answer to my secret question...blah blah blah.
I'm thinking hummm.....if this is really from Yahoo, shouldn't they be asking me my secret question and then expecting me to be able to provide the correct answer? I mean, thats the way that whole secret question thing usually works....isn't it?
Anyhow, as it stands now I'm confused. Yahoo seems like a great *idea* but a very poor reality.
Old 01-08-2007, 02:05 PM
kwv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharaoh
Hi,

My Yahoo account has been cancelled without warning and the replies I have been getting to find out why.

Has been slow, none or very poor including standard forms replies or being told to look at Yahoo Terms of Service which doesn't answer my questions which I directed to Yahoo, not Yahoo TOS.

So I hope the following link which I used to email an complaint against Yahoo.

Can help others with their Yahoo complaints, as even those they are email address of Yahoo! Media Relations Contacts, for many Yahoo Products and Services, they might be able to pass your complaint onto the correct people within Yahoo.

[url]http://yhoo.client.shareholder.com/press/contact.cfm[/url]

Disclaimer: Please note I have only supplied the link and so I cannot help you write your email or what you put in your email.