Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Sprint Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-27-2005, 10:19 PM
missingmymarine

Unhappy sprint and how the feel about calling your spouse in kuwait

Ok.. WoW!!!! What a day i had to come vent somewhere know im here. Well this is what happened and i wish you luck to all that read this, and i am verry disgusted with SPRINT. Ive been with sprint for over a year now actually to be technical over 4 years ever since i moved out of the barracks back in 1997. lololol. I know not to long ago but long enough thats should tell i can pay my bill lololololool. Welll today i woke up to call my finace, who is in kuwait and i was rudely interupted to with a recording and being transfered to sprint this recording says your long distance has been suspended and your being transfered to sprint early risk warning . Ggrrrr what was this i waundered ,so i hung up for the moment thinking i dialed something wrong but before attempting again went to my online account to check my status with sprint. And according to it i was paid up to date to january fifth showing my new bill as 334.00 wich is about average for now being my fiance is in kuwait ,and sprint has no international plan and we are be ing charged 61 cents a minute. Wow!!! I know thats what i said well we pay it cause hey that keeps our communication open. Well i looked at my bill online and all was good so i started at the top calling local they could fnd nothing then transfering me to long distance where i find this is an early warning plan that in the past two months which keep in mind are holiday months i have called kuwait more often then normal hhmm well its the holiday of course i called more than normal. lololol. Its not normal times, he s in kuwait for one, two its christmas. lolol .But either way i asked them what the problem was and they told me unless i give them 800 dollars as a pre payment they wouldnt cut it back on i say 800 dollars for what do you have a bill or something showing 800 dollars and of course they have your not billed rates. Not Billed so that means it hasnt been billed hasnt been ajusted by my rated plan with sprint wich is correct. he told me he wasnt sure i could afford my bill. Again i asked for the bill showing i called kuwait a little more than normal being if i could see a bill id gladly pay the 800 and well of course ,they didnt have one. it doesnt generat till later . Well wheres this 800??? And i said so you just want me to take your word on it and give you 800 dollars with no proof that theres a 800 dollar bill, and they said, "Yes. If you want your service." Well here i am fustrated beyond belief crying just wanting to keep the lines of comminications open with my finace, knowing hes worrying waundering why i havent called. Well wait whats that call waiting i click over its him concerned i tell him. He wants to talk to sprint and so i get three way with him on phone. After about four hours on the phone with sprint discussing legalities and all of course what would a billion dollar company care about my 600 dollars a month , with no luck just more stress and toment i get angry. Thankyou for showing how you treat your military and hung up .I went and ran some errands. When I came back i had a phone call from sprint local apologizing for any inconvenice that my long distance was reinstated and that if there were any problems please call them back. BUt wwait re,member there not the one the probalem was with . Well so i called my fiance. We were again on the phone [payng bill taking car of finances. When i hung up i tried to call my mother and ran into the same problem at this time i found disgust wirth sprint startied calling around i found out earthlink has unlimited long distance and 14 cents a minute calls to kuwiat for 24 99 a month wow what a steel needless to say im switching my internet, my local my longdistance and my cellphone and thanks sprint for showing the ,military how your looking out for your troops and thanks earthhlink for pickiing me up went i thought all was lost all i have to say is GO EArTHLINK thanks you for all your support any questions not understanding be sure to ask ill explain imstill crying i miss you stephen
Old 01-12-2006, 10:17 PM
unhappycustomer

Default save money on long distance

sprint are a joke. i have also learned that the hard way like you did. Anyway to make a long story short - get rid of them. My Mom lives in England. I call her quite often now that I have found a "cheap" way to call overseas. Jus try this before you call you "man" dial 10 10 987 and then his number (including the country codes etc). They charge you somewhere like 2-3 cents per minute. and the nice thing is you don't have to sign a contract with anyone and the charges show up on your regular (not long distance) phone bill. You can talk as often and as long as you like for almost nothing.

Hope this makes your day a little better..... :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by missingmymarine
Ok.. WoW!!!! What a day i had to come vent somewhere know im here. Well this is what happened and i wish you luck to all that read this, and i am verry disgusted with SPRINT. Ive been with sprint for over a year now actually to be technical over 4 years ever since i moved out of the barracks back in 1997. lololol. I know not to long ago but long enough thats should tell i can pay my bill lololololool. Welll today i woke up to call my finace, who is in kuwait and i was rudely interupted to with a recording and being transfered to sprint this recording says your long distance has been suspended and your being transfered to sprint early risk warning . Ggrrrr what was this i waundered ,so i hung up for the moment thinking i dialed something wrong but before attempting again went to my online account to check my status with sprint. And according to it i was paid up to date to january fifth showing my new bill as 334.00 wich is about average for now being my fiance is in kuwait ,and sprint has no international plan and we are be ing charged 61 cents a minute. Wow!!! I know thats what i said well we pay it cause hey that keeps our communication open. Well i looked at my bill online and all was good so i started at the top calling local they could fnd nothing then transfering me to long distance where i find this is an early warning plan that in the past two months which keep in mind are holiday months i have called kuwait more often then normal hhmm well its the holiday of course i called more than normal. lololol. Its not normal times, he s in kuwait for one, two its christmas. lolol .But either way i asked them what the problem was and they told me unless i give them 800 dollars as a pre payment they wouldnt cut it back on i say 800 dollars for what do you have a bill or something showing 800 dollars and of course they have your not billed rates. Not Billed so that means it hasnt been billed hasnt been ajusted by my rated plan with sprint wich is correct. he told me he wasnt sure i could afford my bill. Again i asked for the bill showing i called kuwait a little more than normal being if i could see a bill id gladly pay the 800 and well of course ,they didnt have one. it doesnt generat till later . Well wheres this 800??? And i said so you just want me to take your word on it and give you 800 dollars with no proof that theres a 800 dollar bill, and they said, "Yes. If you want your service." Well here i am fustrated beyond belief crying just wanting to keep the lines of comminications open with my finace, knowing hes worrying waundering why i havent called. Well wait whats that call waiting i click over its him concerned i tell him. He wants to talk to sprint and so i get three way with him on phone. After about four hours on the phone with sprint discussing legalities and all of course what would a billion dollar company care about my 600 dollars a month , with no luck just more stress and toment i get angry. Thankyou for showing how you treat your military and hung up .I went and ran some errands. When I came back i had a phone call from sprint local apologizing for any inconvenice that my long distance was reinstated and that if there were any problems please call them back. BUt wwait re,member there not the one the probalem was with . Well so i called my fiance. We were again on the phone [payng bill taking car of finances. When i hung up i tried to call my mother and ran into the same problem at this time i found disgust wirth sprint startied calling around i found out earthlink has unlimited long distance and 14 cents a minute calls to kuwiat for 24 99 a month wow what a steel needless to say im switching my internet, my local my longdistance and my cellphone and thanks sprint for showing the ,military how your looking out for your troops and thanks earthhlink for pickiing me up went i thought all was lost all i have to say is GO EArTHLINK thanks you for all your support any questions not understanding be sure to ask ill explain imstill crying i miss you stephen