Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2005, 04:35 PM
Savannajo2448

Default Yahoo! MAIN Customer Service Number

I was able to get the phone number for the general Yahoo! Customer Service number. The phone number is 408-349-1572. Or to cancel an account you will need to speak to someone in billing and their direct number is 408-349-5151. Hope these help you out there that are frustrated with the slow email responses from Yahoo!.
Old 09-20-2005, 05:32 PM
Navyboi6869

Default Thanks

Thanks i got tired of waiting for a response from yahoo via e-mail about my account. I ended up getting an e-mail from somebody that i though i knew and when i opened the e-mail it asked me to sign in to view photo's. Looked like a yahoo authorized page but come to find out it was some trick site to get my password. After i logged in i was unable to check my messages or log into my messenger. Over 250 contacts and i have had this e-mail addy for over 10 years. So now im calling them and will let everyone know what happens
Old 09-22-2005, 01:23 PM
queenspeaks

Thanks for the info Savannajo! This # is harder to come by than George Bush's cell phone number!