Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > SBC Customer Service Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-27-2006, 05:53 PM
cornelius

Default SBC / AT&T dsl BS contract

Back in January 2006, my SBC DSL contract had ended so I called in to cancel the account. The rep told me that I can get another year for $29.99 a month, so I said yes to that. Each month since then I was charged $49.95, so I had to call in to adjust that each month.

Now I called in and the rep told me that the $29.99 was for 3 months and the rest of the year I would be charged $49.99 . I was never told about this term until now, and the rep told me she would give me a discounted cancellation fee. Then I started talking to a manager. I asked her if she could let me hear the recording of the conversation of when we set up the contract, but she said she didnt have it. She kept telling me that she had notes in the computer.

What can I do to solve this problem?
Old 05-11-2006, 11:56 PM
cassandra

I feel for you. I am having the same problem, only they are saying that the plan has changed now and I must provide proof. I asked about the three way calling also and they said they keep for 45 days. This is a lie. When it's in their favor they will produce the call for you so don't believe it. I hope you got this resolved. I would love to find out how you did it.