Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-21-2005, 10:56 PM
justancgirl

Default Password Help

After changing my password and not writing it down, I have forgotten it. I have even forgotten the secret question. I have written and called Yahoo customer service daily, only to get the standard letters and replies "if you don't have the answer to your secret question, you are SOL".

The previous suggestion to faxing information to the number listed on another post is incorrect. That number is not operational. Anyone have any suggestions? It has been 3 weeks with no avail.

Yahoo won't even respond to a department or individual that can assist.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:03 PM
jenluvstim

Default password

just create another yahoo id. That should be easier.
Old 07-22-2005, 12:30 PM
justancgirl

Default Probably

Might be easier, doesn't stop the fact I have pictures on there of my children that was emailed. Anyone have a better suggestion?
Old 07-26-2005, 02:30 PM
Mr SupportSentry

i guess we have to find the next phone number to fax to. Unfortunately if it is important enough to you not to just start over with a new account, then you are going to have to try to find someone at Yahoo to help. I would try calling them at different times to see if you can find someone to help. Tell them that you are willing to send them a notarized letter or something that will help prove your identity and that they can keep on record.
Old 07-26-2005, 10:34 PM
justancgirl

Default Thanks Jason

I do write to them daily, both the Singapore office and the States. Thought two countries might help LOL. Anyway, each time I get the same response back, no matter how I phrase it. I even have telephone several times only to get the same response. ARGH...I have offered legal documentation..it is all useless and I have 60 days left to figure something out.