Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2006, 03:55 PM
clairesherman

Default Yahoo calendar

I just opened my Yahoo calendar and it is barely readable. The font is huge and the TV listings run together. I hope this is not permanent.
Old 02-12-2006, 02:02 AM
Carolina77

Lightbulb Calendar Issues

Hello, I don't know what to sugest, it might be your browser, have you tried going into your Internet Explorer, clicking on the drop down "View", then text size, then medium size. try deleting your temp files and cookies, or try to make sure your screen is Maximised (filled up the whole page), Check to see your browser is set to accept cookies too. there are some more tips on [url]http://help.yahoo.com/help/cal/[/url] and select one of the topics in there, I know I just checked it out, and nothing was really relivant to your situation, but just click on one of them and it will bring you to that specific answer screen, at the very bottom of that screen it will say, "Is this enough information?" and a Yes or No Button, just click "NO" and it will then prompt you to do a feedback form where you can be more specific what your situtation is. I believe the turn around time is 12-24 hours for e-mail contact.

Good luck, just try the above. before going to the site and be sure to restart your browser, things should work.