Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2006, 06:10 PM
virtuouswoman

Angry Yahoo Says "We cannot help"

Great place for me to vent having been dealing with this issue for 2 months now.

I registered a business with one company online. Their profile that they created for me was searchable on yahoo by simply typing my first and last name. This provides all of my information, home address, phone number you name it. That company quickly removed my profile and closed my account at my request.

Here is the kicker neither the company nor Yahoo customer service knows how my information got on yahoo's search engine and neither are taking the effort to remove it.. Yahoo being the owner of the search engine you'd imagine could quickly say ( no matter how technical or how stupid) ok this is how the information is provided to our search engines and route you to someone to have it removed.

But @%@#$%^& no they say "We cannot help with that" why? becuase they didnt do it. LOL! and Because My yahoo account isnt paid. (SBCGLOBAL apparently doesnt count!