Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2005, 11:12 PM
donna block

Default cannot send messages

I am receiving messages, but cannot reply or compose and send?????
Old 01-06-2005, 11:13 PM
donna block

Quote:
Originally Posted by donna block
I am receiving messages, but cannot reply or compose and send?????

Is something going on at yahoo? I have never had the problem before...
Old 01-07-2005, 12:26 AM
Mr SupportSentry

Donna, I just logged into a Yahoo mail account and it worked fine for me.
Old 01-13-2005, 08:23 AM
cgalenav

Default cannot email

I'm having the same problem. I've emailed them constantly for two days and no response. Please help!!!!!!!
Old 01-13-2005, 06:19 PM
bleuemoon

Default can't send mail (mac user)

i have been having the same problem. i can receive and read e-mails. but i can't send. i can compose just fine, however. my sister who is also a mac user is having the same problem. it isn't a bowser problem because i tried on different browsers.
Old 01-13-2005, 09:51 PM
Mr SupportSentry

Interesting, I was going to suggest that it might be from the new Internet Explorer patch they released. That thing is a real beauty. Did any of you update your IE lately?
Old 01-20-2005, 07:59 AM
Cabo

I'm having problems also...I can't reply to any of my emails. It has been a problem for almost 2 1/2 months. What do I have to do? Help!!! Help!!! Help!!!
Old 03-22-2005, 11:53 PM
wildchild

Default I Need so Help Please!!

I have had the same problem on and off for a while. I cant send emails I can recieve them but not send them from my computer, if I use another computer I can but why is mine blocked and whats making it turn on and off whenever it wants? And why won't yahoo help ? Its good to know Im not alone Im going to try that patch I read about while I wait for a reply.
Thanks
Old 04-11-2005, 04:10 PM
kaufam71245

Default Unable to compose e-mail messages in Subject field.

I recently opened an account with Yahoo, but I'm not able to access/write in the Subject field to compose an e-mail. I see I'm not the only one with this dilema. If anyone figures anything out regarding this, please let the rest of us know. Thanks! (In the meantime, I guess I'll just keep using my Hotmail - It works great!)
Old 04-13-2005, 10:42 AM
patricia

Default Nor Me

Hi,

I am having the same problem with my yahoo mail, I am unable to send or reply to messages. The rest of my family can though through their yahoo email. However I can send an Ecard and pictures from my yahoo photo album, My mail home page also has a different design to the rest of my family. I have tried contacting yahoo like yourselves but to no avail. In the frustrating proccess of trying to contact yahoo my friend sent me an invitation to join Gmail (Google) and it has turned out to be better even though it is in its infancy stage so if anyone wants me to send them an invitation just let me know and I will send it to you (from my gmail address of course)