Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-2005, 04:10 PM
tealtiger2000

Default Yahoo Messenger......HELP PLEASE

My problem with Yahoo messenger is that every time I do somethin with it, it automatically brings up a box that says "Yahoo messenger has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." I looked into the details of the problem, and it tells me that there's somethin wrong with ypager.exe. I've contacted Yahoo Customer Support three days ago, and still have heard nothin from them. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled messenger, and that didn't work. Can anyone tell me what I can do to fix this??? I'm tired of gettin booted every time I use it.
Old 06-02-2005, 04:01 PM
Mr SupportSentry

Sounds like you may have some sort of hardware or software incompatability. Also, did you disable any anti-virus software you are running before you installed messenger? You should make sure all programs are not running before you install any program...this includes all of the little task bar programs (the little icons in the lower right corner) before installing software.

If that is all good, you may want to try [url=http://www.trillian.cc/]Trillian[/url].
Old 06-02-2005, 06:57 PM
tealtiger2000

Thanks for the reply. No, actually I didn't think to disable my anti virus, but that never gave me a problem before. I already use Trillian for myself, my husband uses Yahoo, but sometimes I use it, too, to use the certain features that Trillian doesn't let me use. If you have any other suggestions, please let me know. Thank You.
Old 06-18-2005, 04:43 PM
tealtiger2000

Default Still having troubles

Okay, I tried doing what was suggested before. I uninstalled Yahoo Messenger, disabled my internet security and shut down everything in my taskbar, reinstalled Yahoo Messenger, and it's still doin the same thing it's been doin. Anyone have any other suggestions as to what I should do to stop this??
Old 06-20-2005, 02:08 PM
jegadeshbabu

Post Help me 4r my yahoo messenger

Hai Guys
My problem with Yahoo messenger is that every time I do somethin with it, it automatically brings up a box that says "Yahoo messenger has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience." I looked into the details of the problem, and it tells me that there's somethin wrong with ypager.exe. Can anyone tell me what I can do to fix this??? I'm tired of gettin booted every time I use it