Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2005, 09:01 PM
volta

Default This ever happen to anyone?

Iv had my yahoo e-mail for several years and a couple months ago i guess someone hacked into it and changed my password. I NEVER give my password to anyone. I called yahoo customer service and they looked into it and asked me what was my previous password and i gave it to them. They said that e-mail password has never been changed or tampered with. I have no idea how someone can change my password and make it look as it had never been touched. Iv had that e-mail for several years and its the only way i can contact my mother. So i probably have several e-mails from her but cant see them or get in any contact with her. Has this ever happened with anyone? And if so did you fix the problem?
Old 03-16-2005, 09:43 PM
volta

I got the number directly to yahoo so maybe it can help some of you out. 1408-349-1572. It really hasnt helped me but but i hope it might for some of you.
Old 03-17-2005, 11:57 PM
Mr SupportSentry

Volta, thanks for posting that number here.
Old 04-02-2005, 05:35 AM
cec

Quote:
Originally Posted by volta
Iv had my yahoo e-mail for several years and a couple months ago i guess someone hacked into it and changed my password. I NEVER give my password to anyone. I called yahoo customer service and they looked into it and asked me what was my previous password and i gave it to them. They said that e-mail password has never been changed or tampered with. I have no idea how someone can change my password and make it look as it had never been touched. Iv had that e-mail for several years and its the only way i can contact my mother. So i probably have several e-mails from her but cant see them or get in any contact with her. Has this ever happened with anyone? And if so did you fix the problem?

Have you had any success solving this problem? I have had the same problem. I have not used phone number yet as it is too late right now but I will try it tomorrow.
Old 04-02-2005, 05:36 AM
cec

Have you had any success solving this problem? I have the same problem and cannot access my email address. I have not called customer service as it is too late here but I certainly will do tomorrow.
Old 04-02-2005, 08:06 AM
Chase

Talking Might Help Ya

Ight, I Have Had The Same Problem, If You Still Havent Gottin It, I Might Be Able To Help You, You Just Have To Trust Me. My Email Address Is [email]chase___414@hotmail.com[/email] if you'd like to email me