Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2006, 07:31 PM
mikael99

Default Need some help, paying for subcription connected to hijacked account

Hi

I am sick and tired of this. I used to have a yahoo college sports audio subcription on my old yahoo id (actually still have). That account was fished in november 2005 and i have virtually given up getting it back because well you all know how yahoo is.

My problem now is that i am paying 9.95$ per month for something i dont have access to.

I tried to email them at the collegesports part of their site, choose the topic cancellation in their drop down menu. Provided info and asked for it to be cancelled. But no got the usual autoresponder.. where it doesnt even address any issues.

It says i shall reply this email, but really i think it is to no avail as there is problably nobody who will ever read it.

Can it really be, that there are ZERO email addresses going into Yahoo, where a normal person read your email and looks into your problem.

I have paid 9.95 every month now for a year, for christ sakes..

Can anyone help me..

Best,
Mikael
Old 10-16-2006, 09:06 PM
melandtroyus

How are u paying for it? If credit card, stop it through your credit card company. If debit card, have them do a chargeback on it, and see if yahoo responds then. That's what I had to do with AOL. I used my card, I actually closed out my card, told them to hot card, and then they did charge backs. If u pay direct debit from a checking account, do a stop by. They can find the authorization number and do a ACH stop pay on it. I'd worry about stopping payment, because if they aren't getting the money, yahoo will finally maybe cancel it.

Mel
Old 10-19-2006, 09:14 AM
mikael99

Sounds like a good idea. I am using a debit card, was not aware you can block any payments..
Old 11-02-2006, 10:41 PM
mikael99

I closed the card and got a new one. They are not gonna collect my money anymore.

YAHOO