Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2005, 02:46 PM
robbzgrl

Default what's wrong with YAHOO!!!

My main Yahoo address will not open.
Says I have messages, when I try to open it goes to a blank screen.

What the.....

I have other mailboxes on Yahoo, I have no problem with these.

Anyone else having this problem?

Will try to use phone number posted, thanks.
Old 04-08-2005, 08:06 PM
vailjanine

Unhappy Mail Problem

I am having the same problem today. I only have one e-mail address on Yahoo, and it says I have new mail, but when I click on the "Check Mail" button, nothing happens. I've tried to get in through the main mail tab also, and that doesn't work either. What the heck is going on?
Old 04-10-2005, 10:09 AM
elererah

Default Same problem with Yahoo.

I could get the sign in page, then if i said to check mail I would get a blank page. If i hit back I would get to [url]www.yahoo.com[/url], but as me already signed in. I went to my Yahoo. then click My account [in upper left corner after your screen name] it'll ask you for your password again, and then let you access your profile. in lower righthand column click on Mail to look at mail options. then scroll down that page until you see
Mail Shortcuts

* Check Mail Ctrl+shift+C
* Compose Ctrl+shift+P

* Folders Ctrl+shift+F
* Advanced Search Ctrl+shift+S

* Options
* Help Ctrl+shift+H

click on check mail link [the actual shortcut keys don't work, but the link does]

tell me if it works for you
Old 04-12-2005, 03:27 PM
Mr SupportSentry

Sometimes, especially in the middle of the day, Yahoo's servers may be over loaded a bit and pages may time out. Sounds like that may be what is happening to you. If you are a paying member, then I would say something to Yahoo, if you are not, you may want to wait a few minutes and try again.
Old 04-12-2005, 04:12 PM
robbzgrl

Thumbs up Thanks Jason G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr SupportSentry
Sometimes, especially in the middle of the day, Yahoo's servers may be over loaded a bit and pages may time out. Sounds like that may be what is happening to you. If you are a paying member, then I would say something to Yahoo, if you are not, you may want to wait a few minutes and try again.

I gave up using Yahoo for a few days......when I returned everything was OK. I hope that never happens again!!!
Old 04-12-2005, 04:16 PM
robbzgrl

Thumbs up Thanks E

Quote:
Originally Posted by elererah
I could get the sign in page, then if i said to check mail I would get a blank page. If i hit back I would get to [url]www.yahoo.com[/url], but as me already signed in. I went to my Yahoo. then click My account [in upper left corner after your screen name] it'll ask you for your password again, and then let you access your profile. in lower righthand column click on Mail to look at mail options. then scroll down that page until you see
Mail Shortcuts

* Check Mail Ctrl+shift+C
* Compose Ctrl+shift+P

* Folders Ctrl+shift+F
* Advanced Search Ctrl+shift+S

* Options
* Help Ctrl+shift+H

click on check mail link [the actual shortcut keys don't work, but the link does]

tell me if it works for you

Thanks E, I just flat out gave up on Yahoo for a few days, about a week really....everything seems to be OK now....thanks for your help!
Old 04-15-2005, 06:02 PM
TerminalDogma

Also, clearing your browsers Cookies and Temp files, and downloading the newest version of Java ([url]www.java.com[/url], "java software download" link at the top of the page) can also help