Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2006, 06:50 PM
raycor11

Cool Yahoo Customer Service Phone Number

Here is the phone number for Yahoo Customer Service; 408-349-1572
I was having trouble with password issues as many of you, they were very helpful and it only took a couple of minutes to fix my problem !! I couldn't access my account , change the password etc., hope this info helps !!!
Old 11-04-2006, 10:36 AM
Kimberly

Default Thanks a million!!

Raycor11,

I've been enjoying my yahoo account for several years but when I needed help your info was the only solution. Thanks!

KH
Old 11-04-2006, 02:39 PM
stc1213

Default Thanks

Thanks for the assistance. Trying to find the customer service number on any of their sites is almost impossible. And i was sick of the automated email responses that were useless.
Old 11-13-2006, 01:23 PM
debmiester48

Default 800 Customer Service number for Yahoo

If anyone is still trying to get in touch with YAHOO, try this number.866-850-4303
It took me ten days before yahoo provided it in my email, so I want to share with anyone I can.
Best of Luck,
Deb
Old 11-16-2006, 03:54 PM
aeyjay

Smile Phone number for yahoo customer service

Have you tried them via phone at:

408-349-1572
OR
408-349-3300
OR
408-329-5151

Office Hours 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST

Email: [email]account-security-help@cc.yaho[/email]o-inc

With your Yahoo! Username as the Subject.

Hope this helps
Old 11-27-2006, 11:46 PM
Zebraone

Angry Yahoo Email

The yahoo email address bounces back. I hope the phone numbers work. I will never use yahoo again since it is impossible to communicate with them and they don't know how to spell CUSTOMER SERVICE, let alone how to provide it. They get your credit card number and keep charging it without providing a way to terminate service. You can't even enter a bogus cc number to prevent future charges.

I will contact my senator complain as well -- but that will do about as much good as trying to contact yahoo.
Old 12-12-2006, 10:50 PM
jesseb

Smile Yahoo! I was finally able to cancel a Yahoo service

For more than a year I've wanted to cancel my Yahoo Launchcast service and wasn't able because I couldn't find the phone number anywhere, until that is, I found this forum through a Google Search. I wonder if a Yahoo Search would have led me to this forum?

I can certain feel Zebraone's pain as I also was trapped into paying for a service that never worked well if it worked at all and a service for which there was no easy way to cancel. I also felt like bringing it before the attention of my representatives but seeing what a bunch of deaf morons we have for representatives......now there is a topic for support....

How well do our senators and congressmen serve us. Seeing the idiotic things that happen in Washington, D.C. that forum would bust the seams of even the nobelest bulletin software...or would it?

A big thank you to the person that found the customer support number for Yahoo. How was it found? It was a mystery for me!