Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Capital One Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2005, 07:46 PM
finally66

Angry predatory lender with late penalties

Just spent a half hour with a customer service rep in India trying to get late penalties taken off an account that has been paid in full. They are charging late penalties on late penalties! This is how they are making their money since rates have started to rise. Can't wait to cancel this account!
Old 02-16-2006, 08:36 PM
anchors64

Default My Mom and I had a problem with Capital One

I had paid off Capital One before and told them to cancel my account, they didn't, they still kept on billing me. Charges went up and late fees and then they sent my accounts to collection and it is now on my credit report.
Stay away from Capital One, First Premiere, Axys, Providian, and First National Bank of Marin. I will have to hire an Atty because these Companies
have defrauded me and charged fees and late fees that added up when I told them to CANCEL. I had come into some money before and then my finances changed. I told them to cancel the card. I had already given my payment to them on all accounts and they just added charges up with late fees and never canceled accounts. Never recieved bills until cc had a bunch of late fees added because of no payment.