Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2006, 07:44 AM
deshi_fua

Exclamation Password Hacked, No Help from Yahoo Customer Service

Dear Sir/ Madam,

The last month and half I have been trying to get help from yahoo customer care. Nobody. I meant NOBODY would help me at all.

My yahoo id ' forbidden_land ' has been hacked by this guy who still comes on Bangladesh Chat rooms (hacker's id starting: ' fullham... ' something can't remember the whole id name probably log in from U.K). I received an email stating my id would be terminated if i don't reply, i did reply knowing this page is from yahoo mail server. Since that day i can't login into my account at all. Because the password has been changed.

I have called Yahoo Customer Care: 1-408-349-1572 and talked to a customer care person named Ra. Customer care asked me about my first registration date of birth associated with the account which i don't remember because the id was created almost 9-10 yrs ago. And i had a put a fake date of birth at the time of creating my email account.

The referrence number of my calling 3862589 was given to me over the phone because i couldn't asnwer the date of birth of my account that i had put at the time of registration. Customer service personnel didn't even ask me anything saying good bye to me.

The only thing i could remember is my alternate email address which is,

shaq2050@hotmail.com at the time of registering this id (forbidden_land).

The damages that i have got so far because of Not getting any help,

1) all of my family pictures in the mail has been either erased or done something with it.

2) check out the profile picture of my email id

[url]http://profiles.yahoo.com/forbidden_land[/url] (hacker's name has been posted in the image)

3) My personal Website log in information is destroyed and my website
http://www.tumaderiekjon.com has been hacked because of that.And hacker's given statement is given on the site.

If yahoo customer care really exists, if you really think you can help me getting my password back then please I deeply request you as a loyal yahoo user, HELP! PLEASE! HELP ME GET MY EMAIL PASSWORD BACK

Very Sincerely,

[email]deshi_fua@yahoo.com[/email]

P.S.: check the forbidden_land ip 2 months ago at bangladesh chat rooms and check my this id that i have created "deshi_fua" or Godz_speed, all ips of those yahoo ids are exactly the same.

Last edited by deshi_fua : 07-19-2006 at 05:25 AM.
Old 07-18-2006, 03:25 PM
mizaux

Exclamation I ***DID*** get my account back!!!!

I sent an e-mail to [email]account-security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com[/email] and received an automatic reply, requested various pieces of information. I replied, including the caveat that if someone has hacked into my account, my answers may not match what's in my profile. After several e-mails back-and-forth (seemingly from a real PERSON), I successfully gave enough information that they reset my password. (I answered the security question to their satisfaction.) When I logged back into my account, I had a TON of eBay purchase-related messages. I have sent another e-mail to Yahoo! account security re-emphasizing that my account has been hacked and asking what to do about it. I'm also, of course, about to contact eBay to see what damage has been done. I'm also concerned what else the hacker may have used my account for!!!!!
Old 07-19-2006, 05:20 AM
deshi_fua

Default Thanks Mizaux

Thanks for the reply. I just got home and came staraight to this forum. I am writing an email to them hopefully they would gimme back my password.

Will inform you what happends. Again, thanks a lot.
Old 07-19-2006, 07:27 PM
victim_pwd_plshelp

Default Hey Mizaux

Hey Mizaux,

Good for you.. good to know that atleast someone got his pwd back. By the way... hope ur account wasn't used for financial benefits. What kind of ebay related messages were there in ur account. I dont see how can they mess up with anyone's credit card or bank for that matter.. just because they get someone's account.

Waitin for ur reply.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:51 AM
Mlbs2002

Default Yahoo means what it says.

Yahoo could care less about anyone. Those yahoos in customer service enjoy screwing over people. See my post under the person that said they got their password back.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:49 PM
randy12085

Default Customer Non-Care @ Yahoo.com

I followed mizauxs' link and got yet another auto-reply from Yahoo customer non-care. I just cross my fingers and press send.

My account was hacked @ yahoo the same day it was hacked @ ebay (yet another auto response quagmire). I do not think this was a coincidence. I was however able to restore the ebay account the same day.

Somebody tried to sell a 2002 Volkswagon Jetta using MY ebay account. How ebay caught this I have no idea. My question is if ebay can fix this in a few hours with a live person, why does Yahoo drag it out with auto junk replies over weeks and STILL not fix it.