Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2005, 11:12 PM
dford56

Default Yahoo Customer Care?

Over 16 days ago I somehow got locked out of my account. It said I was entering the wrong password. Then when I requested a new one I got this message that the account information was wrong. I have called the CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER AND EMAIL [email]ACCOUNT-SECURITY-HELP@CC.YAHOO.INC.COM[/email] SO MANY TIME ITS FUNNY. All I get is the run around. My next call is to the Public Service Commission. If I have to I will write every state in the union. SBC owns Yahoo. If you are experiencing the same maybe you would like to let SBC know what you think. I sure am.
Old 06-14-2005, 11:26 PM
dford56

Default system overload

It maybe that yahoo has had some kind of intrusion?
They may not be willing to talk about.
Sure sounds like somthing is not right.
I'm not dford56 I'm her husband.
Old 06-16-2005, 08:22 PM
Mr SupportSentry

I think a lot of people have been duped. There are a lot of people who are looking to steal Yahoo! email accounts lately and they can do it in a number of ways. Via spyware/keyboard logging software, by you clicking on a link you think takes you to Yahoo or a number of other possibilities. I would recommend people use the secure log in when logging in to Yahoo! mail.
Old 06-20-2005, 04:44 AM
dford56

Default Surprise Surprise Surprise

Cant beleive this one Yahoo just sent me a Customer Care Survey. Hard to understand why they are concerned about their Custome Care. Maybe because it is unreal. The Black Hole of all Customer Care. In my last attempt to get their attention I sent them this addess. Maybe they read how some of thier users feel about them. I sure hope so. Write the Public Service Commission in your State and also contact SBC they own Yahoo.
Old 07-09-2005, 03:24 PM
aussie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dford56
Cant beleive this one Yahoo just sent me a Customer Care Survey. Hard to understand why they are concerned about their Custome Care. Maybe because it is unreal. The Black Hole of all Customer Care. In my last attempt to get their attention I sent them this addess. Maybe they read how some of thier users feel about them. I sure hope so. Write the Public Service Commission in your State and also contact SBC they own Yahoo.

Being an Aussie I don't know who SBC is and I always Yahoo was owned by Yahoo not SBC?
Old 07-15-2005, 08:45 PM
YahooFrustrated

Thumbs down I am Sooooooo fed up with Yahoo!

have not been able to access my email account since July 9th. I have spent too much time trying to get a competent person who can give me answers. I spent nearly 3 hours on the phone the first day July 9th with an SBC Cust. Rep. resetting passwords, home page defaults, ip addresse ect. over and over again. No Luck, It was now the week end and of course no one is going to deal with it on the week end. It wasn't until July 12th that I finally got some answers. There mail server had been down since July 9th, however they had not addressed the issue or informed Cust. Serv. of status. I found out about the problems with the server from a very knowledgable SBC Cust. Rep. I just happen to get lucky to get a person who cared and took the time to research it. It was not an easy task for this person to get answers and they are part of a Company that owns Yahoo. If there internal Cust. Serv. has problems with getting information, we are out of luck as paying customers. I am so fed up with them ignoring the customer, making it literally impossible to get a hold of them in hopes that we will just give up. There has to be something we can do collectively!

Current Status on this problem is as follows: The mail server came back up temporarily on July 13th and then crashed again. It is now July 15th and once again the week end is upon us and I can not access my emails, some of which are very critical. I called Cust. Serv. spent 14 minutes on hold just to get a very incompetent Cust. Serv. person who did not have a clue about this problem and did not seem to care. I had to tell them about the problem and the fact that the mail server had been down since July 9th. The response I got was it is Yahoo's problem not ours.

I am soooooooo! fed up and Mad!