Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Honda Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2005, 06:25 AM
ondafan5

Default Terrible experience

I have been second time leaser with Braman Honda in Miami. First time it was an Accord 2002. Two months ago I went for 30,000 miles maintenance and , while waiting, a seller came to me offering a deal on a new 2005 accord. After pointing that I couldn't spend more money, finally was convinced and I left the place on new lease for 36 month and about 399 monthly. Honda agreed to pay pending balnce to former leaser and I was paying the last two months to American Financial Honda. Everything was ok till about two weeks ago when the seller called me saying it wa a problem with the former bank. When went there, I was confused in a kind of trouble, where They asked me to pay almost 4000 dollars to the former leaser......about to become crazy, confused and without the posibility of undo the actual lease, finally I put my credit card to pay more than 3,800 ....It was too frustrating!!!! I am very sure it was their mistake, and made me to pay for them. The worst part is that since that date I have been trying to contact customer service (Paulas Charles) and also write letter to Motor Honda Corporation in California...and any response...I feel completely bad ...please, give me some advice on this. Have a hug!