Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2006, 05:23 PM
butcher999999

Unhappy yahooed

I would like to send this to yahoo however it seems they have blocked abuse reports from being filed, if anyone could email me or post an address that actually works to contact thier abuse department I would graetly appreciate it. I run a non profit.com gaming league on yahoo and we have a variety of games and play in many yahoo rooms.Lately we are noticing many yahoo lobbies being scrolled out by others and that stops good people from having fun in playing games.It seems yahoo's abuse reporting has also been shut down(maybe by the same scrollers)I realize yahoo games is only a part of yahoo but many people enjoy playing there and these scrollers are making people leave and go to your competiters sites to play.If there is some way that a yahoo official could come to a lobby and see first hand maybe and hopefully yahoo could ban some of these scrollers and start a great reputation for caring about thier members.One lobby in question is yahoos mosquito pool lobby that has been under attack a few weeks now by the same people.This particular lobby is used by my own .com jammin4fun.com,eliters.com and a cases myleague as well as individuals seeking fun.As a .com we could move on to another lobby but the scrolling out of lobbies seems to be getting to epidemic proportions and needs yahoo to address this issue.Feel free to contact me at [email]butcher999999@cox.net[/email] tyvm,Al
Old 02-04-2006, 05:25 AM
Carolina77

Arrow Blocking from yahoo

Hello, I understand Yahoo will give you an e-mail address [email]reportabuse@cc.yahoo-inc.com[/email], or either [email]reportabuse@yahoo-inc.com[/email] one or the other works, I rememeber I tried both when I had my e-mail being blocked, you can also go to help.yahoo.com and type in the search, why is my e-mail being blocked? it might be able to answer how to request for your e-mail to be unblocked.

Hope this helps