Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-06-2006, 11:19 AM
chagosgal

Default Yahoo Mail won't load at all since yesterday

Hi found your group just now via google. I have been trying to get Yahoo's phone #s and or email address. I can get "my yahoo" to work and also my photo folder and my groups to show up but since yesterday cannot access my yahoo mail... this is so frustrating.. I tried using Firefox, IE, and Safari as browsers... I have not changed a thing as far as settings on puter or browsers.

Please help if you can... I even tried on another computer to access my mail acct... My password is still good as it does open my photos and other yahoo it's only MAIL I can't..

Thanks I am sure someone in this group can help ...
Old 07-23-2006, 05:39 AM
NTesoro

Exclamation me too... damn yahoo.

Did you ever get a fix for this? I've got the same problem. From what I've been reading in forums online, i may have to kiss that account goodbye. This would not be the first time.

What other e-mail provider do people prefer? I'm looking for good tech support and minimal problems over classy features. Function over form... Thanks.
Old 08-01-2006, 03:47 AM
terpgirl30

Default Me too, I think

I went to bed yesterday, all's well. I have gotten no email today. I've sent myself 3 just to check. They show up in the "sent" file, but they never show up.

I'm in the middle of a job hunt and all of the contacts go to that email. Now what?

I have a gmail account, but guess what, they send your verification to your primary email.

All of my old email is there. It just seems to stop.

My friend same state had the same problem today, then it loaded all at once later in the day. It has been about 24 hours now.

Is there a phone number to call. Has anyone figured out the magic code?
Old 08-01-2006, 10:22 PM
the_blackswan

Unhappy permanent problem " mailbox access temporarily unavailable"

Dear People,

I have had mailbox access problems now for over a week. I have had this email since 1996! My virtual life revolves around it. The thought of never being able to use it again induces a near nervous breakdown... However, i fear I will have to come to terms with the looming fact that I will have to kiss it goodbye. Curse you Yahoo!

please post help if you can people.

Ps: 1-408-349-1572

Apparently that's the number for yahoo customer services.
Old 08-02-2006, 02:42 PM
eibgrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_blackswan
Dear People,

I have had mailbox access problems now for over a week. I have had this email since 1996! My virtual life revolves around it. The thought of never being able to use it again induces a near nervous breakdown... However, i fear I will have to come to terms with the looming fact that I will have to kiss it goodbye. Curse you Yahoo!

please post help if you can people.

Ps: 1-408-349-1572

Apparently that's the number for yahoo customer services.

[url]http://www.supportsentry.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1139&postcount=11[/url]