Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-2005, 05:21 AM
tammys_account

Default picture to profile

I have been trying to ad my picture to my profile and I keep getting an error message that says: "This is not one of your identities" I go to my account, and type my password, then click on edit my picture. Then click on browse and get my picture address from my pc. Then I click upoad. Then I get the message. I've done this from my pc at work and my pc at home. I dont understand what is wrong. Can you help with the identity thing?

Tammy
Old 06-19-2005, 04:38 PM
tammys_account

Default profile picture

Hi,
I recently asked how I can get my picture into my profile. Someone e-mailed me a way to make an album. That is fine, but it did not answer my question. By the way. When I tried to upload the pictures saved on my pc to the album. They wouldn't upload to that either. I don't know what the problem with that is. It did not give me an error message saying it had something to do with my identites. It just said the album was empty after I clicked on the upload button.?????? How do I get my picture into my profile?
Old 07-11-2005, 11:52 PM
Mr SupportSentry

Tammy,

Maybe you can let us know what service you are having trouble with (Yahoo! Messenger, AOL IM, MSN, etc). You have posted in the wrong forum and I would be happy to move it someplace it belongs, but I am not sure what service you are having trouble with.
Old 08-04-2005, 11:56 PM
tammys_account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr SupportSentry
Tammy,

Maybe you can let us know what service you are having trouble with (Yahoo! Messenger, AOL IM, MSN, etc). You have posted in the wrong forum and I would be happy to move it someplace it belongs, but I am not sure what service you are having trouble with.

I figured it out, I need to have a jpeg
Thanks