Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-2005, 07:16 PM
taz040199

Question Regarding my other User Account

I'm Get so Frustrated ... Ive been trying to find out why my account for yahoo messenger is gonna be closed which is mpl_lfs_rock.. cant seem to figure out why the attached files yahoo admins are sending me all have a virus so i can't see what the problem is ... i have updated .. done everything possible to get what ever it is fixed but still get Emails from ya's example of Virus being sent from Yahoo admins >>> Virus "W32.Mytob.EB@mm" found.
The file attached to this message was infected with a virus that we were unable to clean. You can not download this attachment
from .... [email]admin@yahoo.com[/email] is it a hoax or what can i do to save this account plz help me!!!!!! i enjoy the yahoo services n wish to continue using the messenger.... also i even have to use a security log in to my account can someone hellllllllllllllppppppppp plzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!! ty taz040199 aka mpl_lfs_rock!!!!!!!!!!!