Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Support Sentry Product Forums > WebSupport General Questions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-11-2006, 06:27 AM
alex542

Default can't sign on messenger

Whenever I try to sign on messenger, a pop-up says: "could not sign on, already signed into other device or computer"

I don't think I am signed in anywhere.
I got this problem right after I changed my password to get onto my computer. That p/w is different than the one I am using with Yahoo mail, which works fine.
In fact, the messenger and mail p/w are the same.
Is it saying I can't use messenger with my mail being open?
I still can't get in when the only thing open IS messenger. THEN, it sends me back to the page where you get a new password or user ID.
Thank you for your help!
Its driving me nuts.

Last edited by alex542 : 07-11-2006 at 06:30 AM.
Old 07-24-2006, 03:44 AM
softclitforyou@yahoo.com

Default Well did you ever get on Alex?

Alex did you ever get on what did you do ?
Be cause mine is saying the same thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex542
Whenever I try to sign on messenger, a pop-up says: "could not sign on, already signed into other device or computer"

I don't think I am signed in anywhere.
I got this problem right after I changed my password to get onto my computer. That p/w is different than the one I am using with Yahoo mail, which works fine.
In fact, the messenger and mail p/w are the same.
Is it saying I can't use messenger with my mail being open?
I still can't get in when the only thing open IS messenger. THEN, it sends me back to the page where you get a new password or user ID.
Thank you for your help!
Its driving me nuts.
Old 08-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Help us

Angry SBC Yahoo! Service CancellationSBC Yahoo! services canceled

See below what kind of crazyness is this, this is what happen when i tryed to logg into my account. it was once merge with my DSL and one day it was no longer merge now i don't have access at all..

How can i have a SBC Yahoo! Service CancellationSBC Yahoo! services canceled this was the free yahoo

[[COLOR=DarkRed]SIZE=7]Help

SBC Yahoo! Service CancellationSBC Yahoo! services canceled
You no longer have access to your SBC Yahoo! account [email]puertXXXX@yahoo.com[/email] because your SBC Yahoo! Internet services have been canceled. If you want to continue using your SBC Yahoo! ID [email]puerXXXX@yahoo.com[/email], please call SBC Customer Service to reactivate your SBC Yahoo! service.

To reactivate SBC Yahoo! Dial, call 1-866-SBC-DIAL (1-866-722-3425).
To reactivate SBC Yahoo! DSL, call 1-877-SBC-DSL5 (1-877-722-3755).
To reactivate SBC Yahoo! High-Speed Internet U-verse enabled, call 1-866-648-8801.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you do not want to reactivate your SBC Yahoo! service, you can create a new free Yahoo! account and transfer your existing settings and personal information (for example, email messages, address book entries, and photos) to this new Yahoo! account.
Once the transfer is complete, your settings and personal information cannot be restored to your SBC Yahoo! account [email]puertXXXX@yahoo.com[/email] if you decide to reactivate it later.

Please Note: If you take no action to transfer your account within 60 days of the cancellation of your SBC Yahoo! account, your existing settings and personal information (for example, email messages, address book entries, photos) will be permanently deleted. If you have purchased additional premium services (such as a Yahoo! Personals subscription), those services will also be canceled.

email me at [email]jpuerto@sbcglobal.net[/email] if you can help

Copyright 2006 © Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. [/SIZE] [/SIZE] [/CO