Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2005, 10:33 PM
akatheone310

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beths323i
I recently had my yahoo messenger and email account "phished" and now what a mess it has created!! When I created my account back in 1999, I must have not put in the correct birthdate. So, customer service refuses to offer any kind of assistance. When I requested to speak to a supervisor, the agent laughed and stated they were going to "transfer me" to someone in charge. I was placed on hold for 25 minutes. I called back and requested a supervisor only to be "transferred" to eternal hold for 38 minutes!!

I read a reply on this site advising how a person was able to regain access to his account. After 7 attempts of talking to customer service and 6 emails back and forth to Yahoo Account Security, I have yet to receive any help.

If someone can offer some insight as to what I should do next, I am totally open for suggestions. I have my address book, personal folders, photos etc etc in my email account that I really need.

Please Help!!

That is more similar to My experience and I had my account "phished" about a year ago now. They didnt have any fax number for me to send anything to them when I was dealing with them - and that sucks that it seems to be they are letting others get their accounts back.

Seems grossly Unfair. especially when I can easily provide them with all of that kinda info. Folders, Other ID's - it's fucking riddiculous if you'll excuse my french. After about 3 months, i gave up and had been using another ID which was recently De-activated, and it tells me I violated the TOS - but doesnt tell me What TOS i violated.

I am currently on hold, waiting to speak with Sara's boss about this problem - (i believe it's the same Sara who helped out the other guy) - again, I think it's Bullshit.

Something must be done!