Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > SBC Customer Service Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2005, 02:33 AM
Beth Kordick

Default Technician - No Show

I run a small business and depend upon phone, internet and fax access. On January 28, 2005, a technicain was scheduled to install lines at my new office between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm. When no one showed by noon, I called SBC to inquire about the status of my order. They told me that I was next on the list and that a technician would be there within an hour. After two hours and no technician, I called again and again was told that I was next on the list and that a technician would be there within the hour. Same scenario two more times. Finally, at 5:30 pm, I phoned SBC again, and was told they had no record of my earlier phone calls, but that they would try to locate a technician to install the lines. After waiting on hold for 30 minutes, they told me to hang up and they would call me back. At 6:00 pm I left my office for 5 minuetes to grap something to eat. The phone rang, and a technician told me that he was at my office. I begged him to wait for five minutes, but when I returned to the office, he was gone. I called back SBC and they told me that I would have to wait six more days before they could send someone out again.
Old 01-04-2006, 02:12 AM
sunshinegirl

Default I hear you!

I am scheduling a "sit-in" of types at SBC in San Ramon, CA tomorrow. They have no-showed twice and have screwed up my voicemail and are charging me for service I haven't even used yet. So since I had to wait 8-5 twice, I am taking my 3 and 1 year old sons, their toys and lunch to SBC and I will wait there until closing or until they cancel my bill without any early contract termination charges. I am so done. Wish me luck!