Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-05-2005, 04:11 AM
mattychan

Thumbs down Can't access the yahoo account

I'm seriously P.SSED off.
I try for days to communicate with the yahoo customer service.
Just the thursday before I could retrieve emails. Suddenly I didn't have access to my email account anymore.
somehow they changed the password or something without any notice to my alternate account.
I have been using this email for almost 7 years , this has never
happened before and I'm sure there is a system error in it.

I already told them that it has been years that I updated my
information, I really have no idea what is in it anymore.
The problem is that I don't remember
the last input of information I had,
such as birthday date, postal code and
country because I never put my real
birthday date in there and I have been
moving alot the couple of years (Germany , USA and Canada) and
didn't update my information. How am I supposed to retrieve any information if I didn't check on my information for such along time?

I told them everything I know, what emails and folders are in there, my old password etc. and they can send my new password to my alternate email right?
But they just keeping nagging on and on about the information. Geeeeeezzzz
And I really had all my important contacts numbers, photo albums and work emails and everything in there.
I'm soooooooo SERIOUSLY P*SSED OFF.
Sorry guys just want to blow some steam off!!

Thanks for the customer phone number !!!

Matty
Old 09-06-2005, 05:03 AM
Reaper

Default Yahoo Problem

Did you happen to click on a Tripod photos link and enter your Yahoo login info? I had this happen to me recently. I don't know why my scatterbrain entered in Yahoo info into a Tripod site, but that was how the thief took my login and changed it. I suggest seeing the post below this called Yahoo Customer Service phone number. I posted the email to contact security directly. If they cannot help me, I will go with a hacker to get it back. I just want that account back because of age and everyone knows me on some names that I use on it.
Old 09-07-2005, 06:40 PM
Savannah_Lynn

This *exact* same thing happened to me last night. All of a sudden my password would no longer work. Even though it was stores in my messenger on my own computer. I have no idea why, but it wouldn't work. I tried to retrieve it, only to get directed to a page with an error. I emailed customer support which was really useless. I luckily remembered my sign up info though, as I didn't put my real birthdate or zipcode. I then called the support number and they said they sent a password to the new email I gave them. I still have yet to receive it. I have alot of stuff ( while not valuable info) saved on that account that I don't want to lose. I feel really bad over this whole thing. Good luck with your problem, I know how your frustration feels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattychan

I'm seriously P.SSED off.
I try for days to communicate with the yahoo customer service.
Just the thursday before I could retrieve emails. Suddenly I didn't have access to my email account anymore.
somehow they changed the password or something without any notice to my alternate account.
I have been using this email for almost 7 years , this has never
happened before and I'm sure there is a system error in it.

I already told them that it has been years that I updated my
information, I really have no idea what is in it anymore.
The problem is that I don't remember
the last input of information I had,
such as birthday date, postal code and
country because I never put my real
birthday date in there and I have been
moving alot the couple of years (Germany , USA and Canada) and
didn't update my information. How am I supposed to retrieve any information if I didn't check on my information for such along time?

I told them everything I know, what emails and folders are in there, my old password etc. and they can send my new password to my alternate email right?
But they just keeping nagging on and on about the information. Geeeeeezzzz
And I really had all my important contacts numbers, photo albums and work emails and everything in there.
I'm soooooooo SERIOUSLY P*SSED OFF.
Sorry guys just want to blow some steam off!!

Thanks for the customer phone number !!!

Matty
Old 09-09-2005, 01:07 AM
muskymaster

Hello, Iam new at this, found it by a yahoo search. Since last weekend I have been unable to access "My Yahoo" I can log in and when it opens it is just a blank page, absolutey nothing there. I can access my mail account and yahoo.com. Even when I click on the My Yahoo icon on yahoo.com it still just opens a blank page. Of course, I have tried to contact yahoo, but not heard back yet from help.yahoo.com I left them a feedback question on this matter. If any one has an idea of what may be wrong, your reply is welcomed.

Muskymaster
Old 09-14-2005, 02:36 AM
nononsense

Angry

LONG story short: The SAME thing happened to me last week and I'm still without access to my account! I was hopeful the other day, after a rep e-mailed me and told me that my account would be updated after providing the answer to my secret question. However, a few days later, some bozo e-mails me and asks for additional info without any explanation as to why the previous communication seems to have been disregarded. I am pissed. PISSED. I just want the key things out of my account and I'm done with Yahoo. Fingers crossed, guys.

I found this board trying to hunt down Yahoo's phone number!