Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2006, 05:15 PM
JERSEE01

Default Help Me Get My Account Back

I HAD A ACCOUNT WITH YAHOO FOR LIKE 5 TO 7 YEARS THAT HAS BEEN WORKING GOOD. I HAD ALL KINDS OF INFO SAVE IN MY MAIL BOX. MY SCREEN NAME IS JERSEE01. FOR SOME REASON I CHECK MY EMAIL ON MONDAY AND EVERYTHING WORKED BUT WHEN I WENT TO CHECK MY EMAIL ON TUESDAY MY ACCOUNT WAS GONE. LIKE I SAID I HAVE ALOT OF INFO ON MY [email]JERSEE01@YAHOO.COM[/email] I'VE HAD IT FOR THE LONGEST I FORGOT THE INFO I PUT IN TO GET MY ACCOUNT BACK MY NAME IS CHRISTERPHER DAVID BOYD I'M FROM NEW JERSEY BUT I THINK AT THE TIME I WAS LIVE IN CALIFORNIA SO I MAY HAVE A JERSEY ZIP OR A CALI ZIP. BUT LIKE ALL PEOPLE I DON'T USE MY REAL BIRTH DATE. IS THERE ANY WAY YOU CAN HELP ME OUT. I HAVE A NEW EMAIL [email]JERSEEDEVIL01@YAHOO.COM[/email] PLEASE HELP I HAVE ALOT OF CONTACTS ON MY OLD EMAIL.

THANK YOU
Old 10-06-2006, 11:58 PM
randy12085

Default 'nother satisfied yahoo subscriber!

Jersee01 you can try 1-866-562-7219. Or you can try [email]Account-security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com[/email]. But remember that you are dealing with an organization that pretty much does not care that your account has been hi-jacked.

Read as many posts on this site as you can and you will glean very helpful tidbits of information from MANY unhappy Yahoo subscribers. There are a lot of phone #s and web addresses posted.

Be forewarned that this will by no means be a one step process. I wrote over 30 emails and made numerous calls and won my account back in nine days. When I first got it back I found that my "profile" had been changed. The reason the information I provided to Yahoo security did not match was because the scumbag that hi-jacked my account changed my "profile".

Yes, SCUMBAG. Who else would spend time and effort for no other reason than to make someones life miserable?

Read all the posts. You are in good company here. I wish you success.
Old 10-08-2006, 06:09 PM
SharellRenee

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy12085
Jersee01 you can try 1-866-562-7219. Or you can try [email]Account-security-help@cc.yahoo-inc.com[/email]. But remember that you are dealing with an organization that pretty much does not care that your account has been hi-jacked.

Read as many posts on this site as you can and you will glean very helpful tidbits of information from MANY unhappy Yahoo subscribers. There are a lot of phone #s and web addresses posted.

Be forewarned that this will by no means be a one step process. I wrote over 30 emails and made numerous calls and won my account back in nine days. When I first got it back I found that my "profile" had been changed. The reason the information I provided to Yahoo security did not match was because the scumbag that hi-jacked my account changed my "profile".

Yes, SCUMBAG. Who else would spend time and effort for no other reason than to make someones life miserable?

Read all the posts. You are in good company here. I wish you success.

Thank you for that # I just called & got my account restored, what's funny is I forgot what I put as my zip & birthdate but they still restored it using my security answer!
Old 10-08-2006, 09:44 PM
randy12085

Default With ONE phone call??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharellRenee
Thank you for that # I just called & got my account restored, what's funny is I forgot what I put as my zip & birthdate but they still restored it using my security answer!

Stop what you are doing and IMMEDIATELY go buy lottery tickets before your good luck fades.

You either have the best luck of anyone posting here, or Yahoo customer non-care is getting tired of fielding the same questions.

Congratulations!