Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2006, 12:42 AM
julieanne323

Talking Possible fix for reply/forward emails issue

I have been having the same problem....not being able to forward or reply to yahoo emails. I can compose and receive emails but just can't forward or reply to them. I get a message in the bottom left corner saying 'error on page'. I called my IT&S dept for the company I work for and he fixed this for me. I asked him to explain what he did and here is what he told me. He said he went to the temporary internet files on my laptop and deleted a file called 'active x plug'. Apparently this is a file that allows you to do several things like read emails, etc-to be honest, he didn't go into what it was too much in detail. He said to delete the 'active x plug' file then log off and back on to yahoo. He said this way it uninstalls it then reinstalls it the way it initially was before it was messed up and it should work correctly now. He did it to my laptop and immediately I was able to reply and forward on yahoo. Hope this helps you guys.

Julie

Last edited by julieanne323 : 01-13-2006 at 12:44 AM. Reason: mispelled words