Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2006, 10:16 AM
jjguyan

Default unable to type and send email

I wish to complain that whilst I receive email through yahoo I cannot send mail. I have already complained and no assistance has been forthcoming should this situation continue I will have no alternative but to withdraw my registration from yahoo as i cannot send mail.
Incoming mail is being received. However when attempting to send email through yahoo the system will not allow me to compose or send messages. This problem first arose when yahoo sent mail informing me of the beta system.
I can send email through other sites, this problem only affects yahoo, therefore the fault cannot lie with me or my pc
Old 06-17-2006, 08:39 PM
Kim

Cool

HA!!! Yet another wonderful Yahho feature
I get that same thing from time to time.....it comes and goes.
I thought it was a feature to help relieve me of the task of answering my emails LOL
I set up my vacation response with a little disclaimer stating that Yahoo wouldn't always allow me to send email messages and that if somebody had an urgent need to contact me etc, that it was best to call OR at least leave me their number so I could call them.
And I thought AOL was a pain in the neck........